Learners examine student learning needs in the context of 21st century Christian higher education. They explore learning theories and how these inform their own work. This exploration is integrated with an understanding of technologies and how these impact learners and learning.
Learners critically evaluate their own context in terms of catering for diverse student learning needs and how they incorporate Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). They examine their own learning profiles and consider how this impacts their attitudes and strategies as learners and teachers.
* Academic Identity in Transition
* Changed Student Expectations
* Learning Theories
* Changing Educational Technology
* Responding to Greater Student Diversity
* Reflexive Practice for Teachers