Student Support

If you need support, generally, the first person you should ask is your course advisor. They have resources available to help and know who to ask for further help, and give you advice as to your studies, your career possibilities and what you should enrol in.

Types of Support

The College provides the following support

IT Support
Personal Support
Academic Support

The College may refer students to external support options (possibly with a cost) when necessary.

IT Support

Having trouble logging in?
What is Moodle?
Moodle introduction video
Moodle FAQ
Moodle Help Forum
For other questions and inquiries, please contact the IT team via email ( or using the contact form on our website.


Administrative Support

Not Sure Who is your Course Advisor?

We know you may have forgotten this so please contact the Academic Administration team by calling the College (03 9790 9200) or emailing and ask who is your course advisor.

Not Sure What Form to Complete?

We know it can be difficult to determine what form to fill out when something happens. If you are not sure what form to fill in contact the Academic Administration team by calling the College (03 9790 9200) or emailing telling us what you are wanting to do and the team can tell you what form to fill in.

Need to know what units to complete?

The Course Check forms show you your course options and course rules. The Academic Administration team maintains course check forms to help us know you are completing your course successfully. You may request this at any time by completing the form Request for Progress Check.
If you need help in understanding the course check form contact the Academic Administration office (03 9790 9200), emailing your course advisor or the registrar at



Personal Support

Emergency Services

In case of emergency while on campus please contact a member of staff who will help.
In case of emergency evacuation please follow all directions given by staff.

Health Services

The College has no onsite sickbay or health services.
The nearest doctors are:

Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre
Shop 4, Located within Nova Pharmacy
Police Rd & Jacksons Rd,
Mulgrave VIC 3170
(03) 9558 5554

Welfare and Counselling Services

Your course advisor is the first person you should contact if you need support. Other people you may contact are the College Chaplain, the Dean of Academic Administration, the Dean of Faculty or the Registrar.
Where welfare issues arise the best people to speak to are your Course Advisor or the Chaplain who will connect you with the relevant services and contact the relevant college staff.

Legal Advice

The College does not provide legal advice to students. Free legal advice may be obtained from:
Victoria Legal Aid -


Advocacy is rarely needed in the College but when required may be found through the chaplain or by including a third-party in the meetings requested by the College. This third-party may be a family member, friend, or someone else you think will help you in this situation.


The College does not have an accommodation service though we are happy to advertise on our noticeboards those looking for accommodation or able to provide accommodation.

Further details on how to advertise can be found at


Academic Support


 The first point of academic support for all students is the orientation activities that occur before classes begin.

English Language Support

The College has limited English Language Support and students are referred to the support services either by their course advisor or the academic in charge of a unit they are studying.
Students who need additional English language support may contact AMES

Levels 2-5, 280 Thomas Street
Dandenong 3175 VIC
03 9794 5065

Online Resources for Academic Support

The College provides the Online Academic Writing unit to support those starting to write in an academic setting. This is a self-paced course to help you understand what is required by the College.
The College also publishes its Style Guide to help students understand what is required for academic standards.

Academically Vulnerable Students

The College identifies each semester students whose are considered likely to fail units or their course and intervenes as appropriate. Such interventions may include discussions with a course advisor or dean, recommendations for medical or other professional help, or restrictions on enrolment in some manner to increase the student’s likelihood of success.