The Resource Centre at Eastern College contains over 85,000 items including: reference materials, books and audio-visual materials. In addition Eastern's Resource Centre contains over 55,000 journal issues. The library services faculty and students of Eastern College, Stirling Theological College, and the University of Divinity as well as people who take out individual membership.
- Notifications of changes may be read within Eastern College communications.
- Monday to Tuesday - 9.30 am to 8.00 pm
- Wednesday - 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
- Thursday and Friday - 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Monday to Friday - 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Includes Reading & Research weeks, Study weeks, Exam weeks
- Selected dates: There are no dates until Semester Two.
Winter Break 2017
- June 5th - 9th: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
- June 12th - July 14th: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- July 17th - July 28th: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Library and Online Databases
The Online Catalogue is available to search for items in the Resource Centre. Searches can be done for electronic material through our Online databases and Ebooks. You will need your Student ID and password.
Book Shop where we sell: prescribed text-book book list; printing and scanning; second hand books; book covering and laminating.
Please refer to the policies section for more information on library policies for external borrowers. Within the library, there are catalogue terminals with free Wi-Fi. Non-student Resource Centre membership is available.
Catalogue and Databases Help
For instruction and additional information regarding how to use and access resources, refer to the Resource Centre Handbook.
For examples go to Referencing in Current Students, Style Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact the Resource Centre for additional information.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (03) 9790 9213