COVID-19 Update: In response to the COVID-19 community transmission outbreak, the MST & Eastern Library has implemented a new temporary polices to keep everybody safe and healthy when accessing library services.
- Everyone must sign in and out when entering and leaving the library for contact tracing purposes.
- All individuals must practise physical distancing, abiding the four square meters rule, or 1.5 metres from each other in the library premises.
- All returned items will be cleaned with disinfectant and quarantined for 2 days before returning to the shelves for borrowing.
Please see our COVID-19 information page here for all the latest updates concerning the College’s response to COVID-19.
The Library at MST & Eastern contains over 110,000 items including: reference materials, books and audio-visual materials. In addition, the library also contains over 55,000 journal issues. The library services faculty and students of Melbourne School of Theology and Eastern College Australia, as well those from the public who take out individual membership.
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 8pm
Friday – Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Library and Online Databases
Book Shop where we sell: prescribed text-book book list; printing and scanning; second hand books; book covering and laminating.
Please refer to the policies section for more information on library policies for external borrowers. Within the library, there are catalogue terminals with free Wi-Fi. Non-student Resource Centre membership is available.
Catalogue and Databases Help
For instruction and additional information regarding how to use and access resources, refer to the Resource Centre Handbook.
For examples go to Referencing in Current Students, Style Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact the Library for additional information.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (03) 9881 7823 (note this is a new number)