Eastern College Australia relies upon the support of the Christian community to fulfill its mission and receives no government grants or denominational support and therefore seeks financial contributions from donors each year. Ninety percent of the College's operating costs are covered via student tuition fees (most colleges rely on student tuition fees for less than 60 percent of operating costs) and donations are primarily allocated to capital works. Eastern College Australia is grateful to the many supporters who have facilitated the growth of the College since its inception.
Support for Eastern College Australia can be in the form of:
- Prayer for the College Academic Staff, staff and students.
- Recommendation of the college to prospective students.
- Financial contributions to the Eastern Scholarship Fund to help students in need with tuition costs.
- Financial contributions to the Library Fund to increase resources.
- Financial contributions to the Building Fund for current improvements.
- Financial contribution to the General Fund.
Eastern College Australia is entitled to receive income tax deductible gifts. They are called deductible gift recipients (DGRs). DGRs are:
- endorsed by the Tax Office, or
- listed by name in the tax law.
For more information please go to: http://www.ato.gov.au