Information for Overseas Students


Australia is the top choice of many students from all over the world as Australian qualifications are recognised globally and we hope that we will be able to help you in your decision to study here.
Eastern College Australia provides teaching, training and research from a Christian worldview that contributes to the church and the flourishing of humanity through the lives of its graduates. 
Eastern offers a range of undergraduate and graduate courses for International Students.

Undergraduate Study: An undergraduate course is normally your first degree. Eastern offers the following Undergraduate courses for Overseas Students: 

Postgraduate Study: Graduate study can be the foundation to a great career or perhaps a career change. Eastern offers the following Postgraduate courses for Overseas Students:  

How to Apply: 
Applying at Eastern is easy, simply follow these steps: 

  1. Visit and read through the information we offer about the course you are interested in applying for. You can talk to us about what you would like to study. Even if you’re not quite sure, we could help you.
  2. When you have decided on a Higher Education course you can create a new account on the application site and start filling in the application form.
  3. After submission you will receive a response from our admissions office outlining next steps.
  4. Shortly after, we will contact you for a new student interview. 

May God give you clarity and peace as you consider studying at Eastern while you explore what God has in store for you. 

Tuition Fees 
Eastern College Australia is committed to making quality education with a Christian worldview as accessible as possible. Overseas student prices can be seen in the fee schedule here (link to updated page: 

Admission Requirements 
When you apply to study with Eastern, you'll need to meet Eastern’s admission requirements to be eligible for a place. This includes English Language Requirements which you can find out more here. 

All students will be required to complete a Working With Children Check (WWCC) prior to commencing their professional experience. Overseas students can obtain the WWCC after arriving in Australia.

Getting ready to move to Melbourne
As an overseas student you will need to start planning for living and studying 
in Melbourne. This includes organising your overseas health cover, visa, accommodation, and knowing what to do when you arrive. 

Support and Advice 
Please get in touch with our support services if you have any questions. They can offer help and advice on studies, the enrolment process, fees, student life, student support and more. 
Email our student enquiries officer - Daisy Barnard for overseas student enquiries at

Eastern College Australia is committed to abiding by the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000, or ESOS Act. The ESOS Act establishes legislative requirements and standards for the quality assurance of education and training institutions offering courses to international students who are in Australia on a student visa.  You can learn more here.